Featuring a 32-bit ARM processor running at 48MHz and boasting 32K of ram, the Neutrino is far more powerful than your standard Arduino!
Also, being open-source, you’re free to modify and integrate it into your own designs – without ever needing to pay any royalties or licensing fees!
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0+
- Clock speed: 48 MHz
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- I/O pin limits: 3.3V, 7 mA
- Digital I/O pins: 14, with 12 PWM
- Analog input pins: 6, 12-bit ADC channels
- Analog output pins: 1, 10-bit DAC
- Flash memory: 256 KB
- SRAM: 32 KB
- Voltage regulator: TLV702, 3.7V – 5.5V input / 3.3V, 300mA output
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 0.7″ (36mm x 18mm)